Sunday, June 14, 2009

Other folk's lies

I am so tired of all the stuff other people say. I have heard lately that some folks have been passing around some untruths about it me and it bothers me greatly. When I first heard this, I got really down in the dumps about it but I have realized something now...it doesn't really matter. It doesn't change things. I can't make them stop saying it and it doesn't change the truth or who I am. I have faith in the Lord that he won't give me anything I can't handle so I just need to stick with that. Keep my faith, the Lord always knows the truth and that is really the only thing that matters. I have been struggling with a lot of things lately but the one think that never lags is my faith and I can tell you most amazingly that I have really learned who my true friends are and there have definitely been some surprises. Folks that I thought were my friends and I learned really weren't true friends because they believed the lies without believing in me or even asking me first and there have been some that sadly, I didn't really realize how good of friends some of my friends were and best of all, some of them are exactly what I thought they would be.

Life's not perfect and I am certaily not perfect but I am working on changing and being the person that God wants me to be. Some days will still be hard but at least I am working on it and that is truly what matters. I always wonder thought...does anyone else out there ever feel this way?

No comments:

Post a Comment