Sunday, June 21, 2009

Trust

I know that in this day and age, so many folks don't believe in miracles. I guess it truly depends on what your definition of a miracle is. While I have not seen any really "large" miracles in my life. I have seen lots of small ones. However, these don't diminish anything for me. A miracle is a miracle and I am so very grateful for all that have occured in my life.

I recently learned a lesson about humility. God desires brokenness from us. I knew this but recently, I truly had to humble myself before him and with the aid of my pastor I was able to do that. It wasn't about a sin (well maybe that isn't true since pride can be a sin as well) but it was about pride and needing help and being honest about it and expressing the need to someone else. The minute I was able to do this, things started to change and the Lord started working in my life. I have received help in many little ways and some things have started to turn around for me.

I don't think I every fully appreciated how much my relationship with the Lord had to be the most important relationship in my life and I am now working hard at keeping that my priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment