Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Faith

Faith....such a simple word. Such a powerful word. And yet, it's not the easiest word to act upon. My faith is the most important thing in my life. Keeping the faith isn't always easy for me. It's not that I don't trust the Lord, because I do...it's just that once I give something over to him, I have a habit of taking things back.

Recently, I have experienced some lessons in this. I have my own mini miracles. I have a job again. In fact, tomorrow is my first day. I will admit that I am a bit nervous because I want to do well. Shoot, he brought me the job now I just have to trust that he will help me succeed. This is an awesome miracle but it isn't the best. The best miracle is the restoration of my relationship with my daughter. Having faith with this, and doing my part in it and just trusting has been tough. However, I was able to work on this and I am seeing such progress that I just want to cry for joy. Hopefully we will be able to build on this. With God in charge I feel that we can.

For all those out there facing trials and hardships....keep the faith and you too can see miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment