Tuesday, February 3, 2009

God's Sense of Humor

I gotta tell you that the Lord certainly has a sense of humor. I had a very rough day. I was stressed to the max at work because I was swamped today and the one co-worker who was in the store with me was absolutely no help. Then, things went from bad to worse when we had a 3 pallet shipment arrive and we had a corporate exec there with our boss and they both drove us all crazy while we were trying to check the shipment in. Then, because I didn't appreciate things enough and I had lost sight of the fact that I should always be grateful for what I have, the muffler half fell off my car on the way home and I can't drive the darn car right now. Man, oh man. I get so tired of the fact that the Lord has to do stuff like this to get my attention. You think I would learn the lesson but I don't. What really bad timing too. Doesn't help matters either that I was so horribly sick all weekend and am still trying to get over it because I have to go out of town Friday morning for a weekend sales conference. Yippee.

On a good note, tomorrow is my son's 2nd wedding anniversary and I am very happy for them.

I wish all of you a better night.

No comments:

Post a Comment